ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSED.
Last minute registrations available at the Registration tent before events starts.
Ever wanted to try water polo? Well, now is your chance! In partnership with Kap7, we’re putting on a Beach Water Polo 4s tournament in Manly Cove on February 11 as part of the AQuAFest Beach Festival.
A fast-paced, loose version of water polo, it really can be played by anybody who can keep themselves afloat in the water and is keen to learn! You can play in the recreational division if you’re giving it a try for the first time, or competitive for those regular players looking for a bit of salty fun and a warm up for the AQuAFest water polo comp in March.
- Two mixed divisions available – competitive and recreational.
- Minimum of 4, maximum of 8 people to a team.
- Games and finals will all take place on the same day, kicking off at 10am.
- Location: Manly Cove.
- Team registrations close 5pm Wednesday 8 February. All Beach Festival Registrations close at 5pm on Friday 10 February 2023.
- Last minute registrations will be available up to 30mins before events start, but you must be joining an existing team.
If you have any questions about the water polo events please send us an email on email@example.com.
Please be aware, there are no refunds if you can not longer attend.
If you believe it is an extenuating circumstance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the event is cancelled, a refund will be provided less credit card processing fees.
Supported by the NSW Government via its tourism and major events agency, Destination NSW.